Top 10 256 M2 Sdd For Laptop
We spent many hours on research to finding 256 m2 sdd for laptop, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 256 m2 sdd for laptop, you should not miss this article. 256 m2 sdd for laptop coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 256 m2 sdd for laptop by our suggestions
694 reviews analysed
HP Probook 15.6" HD Business Laptop, Intel Quad-Core i5, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage: 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD (Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, Professional Installation Service included)
- 15.6″ HD Anti-glare LED-backlit (NON-Touch) | Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 – Max Support (DP) 4K 4096×2304 60Hz
- 8th Generation Intel Quad-Core i5-8265U 1.60 GHz (4 Cores 8 Threads, Turbo up to 3.90 GHz, 6MB SmartCache)
- Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2×2) + BlueTooth v4.2 | Webcam | Backlit Keyboard | USB Type-C | HDMI | NO OPTICAL DRIVE
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit – Ideal for Home, Professionals, Small business, School Education
Silicon Power 256GB – NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 SSD (SP256GBP34A60M28)
- PCIe Gen 3×4 interface
- LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) error correction code (ECC) technology, End-To-End (E2E) data protection, and RAID engine for enhanced data integrity and stability
- Supports NVMe 1.3, Host Memory Buffer (HMB), and SLC Cache to deliver high and efficient performance
- Small form factor M.2 2280 (80mm) allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks
- To support a Silicon Power PCIe SSD, the system must have an M.2 connector with only an M key. The Silicon Power PCIe SSD does not have a B notch and therefore, the B key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted.
The P34A60 is an affordable storage solution that doesn’t skimp on performance. It’s designed for novice users, DIY system builders, purpose-built system manufacturers, and simply those who are looking to upgrade their PC. But with a PCIe Gen3x4 interface, which means four lanes are used for transmitting and receiving data simultaneously, This SSD is anything but basic. The P34A60 supports NVMe 1.3, which demands better performance vectors than AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface), including scalable bandwidth, increased IOPS, and low latency. In addition, HMB (Host Memory Buffer) architecture, which allows the host driver to allocate system memory (RAM) for exclusive use by the SSD, results in higher efficiency. It’s this teamwork that provides optimum performance. The P34A60 is engineered with LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding, a powerful error correction code (ECC) algorithm, to keep data secure. Furthermore, End-To-End (E2E) data protection, to ensure that accessed and retrieved data are correct from start to finish, and a RAID engine, which provides an acceptable level of fault tolerance, work to enhance data integrity for greater reliability and stability. With an M.2 2280 (80mm) form factor, the P34A60’s compact size allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks. And with up to a massive 2TB capacity option, it’s an easy upgrade that can greatly expand your system’s storage potential while also saving space for other components.
Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 250GB – M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology (MZ-V7S250B/AM)
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB/s and 3,300MB/s, respectively
- Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 600,000 IOPS Random Read. Operating Temperature-0 – 70 ℃ Operating Temperature
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW (Terabytes Written). Power consumption (Idle) – Max. 30 mW * Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration. Voltage – 3.3 V ± 5 % Allowable voltage
For intensive workloads on PCs and workstations, the Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus delivers ultimate performance powered by Samsung’s NVMe SSD leadership. The ultimate in performance, the 970 EVO Plus is upgraded to be faster than the 970 EVO. It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing that meets the needs of the most demanding tech enthusiasts and professionals. For performance that puts you in command, the 970 EVO Plus combines the next-gen PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe interface with the latest V-NAND technology to achieve fearless read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300MB/s, up to 53% faster than the 970 EVO. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus Solid State Drive enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops. Advanced drive management made simple, Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
Samsung 860 EVO SSD 250GB – M.2 SATA Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology (MZ-N6E250BW)
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 EVO SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- ENHANCED READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s, respectively
- Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 97,000 IOPS Random Read
- SECURE ENCRYPTION: Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1668
- WARRANTY AND COMPATIBILITY: 5-year limited warranty
- Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- INCLUDED CONTENTS: M.2 SATA (6 Gb/s) SSD & User Manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included)
- Operating temperature 0 to 70 degree Celsius
The SSD you trust: The newest edition to the world’s best-selling SATA SSD series, the Samsung 860 EVO SSD is specially designed to enhance performance of mainstream PCs and laptops. With the latest V-NAND technology, this fast and reliable Solid State Drive comes in multiple form factors and capacities. Its enhanced performance delivers consistent speeds, even under heavy workloads and multi-tasking, allowing for faster file transfers. The 860 EVO performs at sequential read speeds of up to 550MB/s with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential write speeds of up to 520MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size is upgraded from 12GB to 78GB (performance may vary based on user’s system hardware and configuration). The 860 EVO also offers boosted endurance of up to 8x higher TBW (Terabytes Written) than the 850 EVO. Feel secure storing and rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications. The smart compatibility of the SSD lets you benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC (Error Correction Code) algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility. The 860 EVO provides reliability of 1.5 million hours (MTBF).
Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Laptop, 15.6" Full HD Screen, 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor up to 3.4GHz, Wi-Fi, Windows 10 Home, Silver, KKE Mousepad (16GB RAM | 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD)
- 【Upgraded】RAM is upgraded to 16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard Drive is upgraded to 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive allows to fast bootup and data transfer, and 1TB Hard Disk Drive for ample storage space. Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, 1-years warraty on Upgraded RAM/SSD from PConline365, and original 1-Year Manufacture warranty on remaining components
- 【Processor】10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 1.20GHz Dual-Core Processor (4MB Intel Smart Cache, up to 3.40GHz), Intel UHD Graphics
- 【Screen】15.6″ Full HD Energy-efficient LED-backlit (1920 x 1080) Display
- 【Ports and Operating System】2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combination Audio Jack, 1 x RJ-45 Connector, 1 x Multi-format SD Media Card Reader
- Wireless-AC + Bluetooth Combo
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- 【Authorized KKE Bundle】 Bundled with KKE Mousepad, Authorized Sellers ONLY
PConline365 sells computers with professional upgrade and customization. The manufacturer box will be opened by our engineers for customizing and testing. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing.
PConline365 also provide more upgrade options including memory and hard drive. Please contact us for more information.
Key Features and Benefits:
CPU: 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 1.20GHz Dual-Core Processor (4MB Intel Smart Cache, up to 3.40GHz)
Memory: 16GB DDR4 RAM
Hard Drive: 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD + 1TB HDD
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Display: 15.6" Full HD Anti-glare LED-backlit Display
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Backlit Keyboard: No
Ports: 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combination Audio Jack, 1 x RJ-45 Connector
Video: Intel UHD Graphics with Shared Graphics Memory
Audio: Waves MaxxAudio Pro with Stereo Speakers
Media Drive: Multi-format SD Media Card Reader
Optical Drive: None
Wireless Connectivity: Wireless-AC and Bluetooth Combo
Built-in HD Webcam with Microphone: Yes
Battery: 3-Cell 42 WHr Battery
Weight: 4.9 Pounds
Silicon Power 256GB A55 M.2 SSD (SLC Cache For Speed Boost) SATA III Internal Solid State Drive 2280 (SU256GBSS3A55M28AB)
- Compact M.2 form factor, ideal for ultrabooks, tablet computers and mini PCs.
- High quality controller and TLC NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds.
- SLC Cache Technology for performance boost and longer lifespan.
- Include the free-download SSD Health Monitor Tool – SP Toolbox Software.
- 3-year warranty. Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.
Ultra-compact for Up-to-date Devices
Designed with M.2 2280 form factor (80 × 22 x 3.5 mm), A55 M.2 2280 SSD features the super compact size and case-less design that make it applicable for tiny-and-thin devices such as ultrabooks, tablet computers and mini PCs.
Enhanced Performance for Intensive Workloads
Equipped with high-quality synchronous NAND flash chips and SATA III 6 Gb/s interface, the A55 M.2 2280 enables impressive transfer rates to offer you an instant upgrade solution whenever it comes to the daily computing applications or demanding multitasking. And it applies the intelligent SLC cache technology that can boost writing performance to even higher peaks.
Intel ;SRT Supported for Flexible Configuration
Intel ; Smart Response Technology (ISRT) is supported to enable flexible computer configuration for improved overall performance and efficiency. The ISRT enables to automatically identify and store your most frequently used applications to the SSD while letting you to have a hard drive with its full storage capacity. As such, you can enjoy the high-performance and cost-effective upgrade solution by using a lower-cost, small-capacity SSD applied in conjunction with a low-cost, high-capacity HDD.
Free-download SSD Health Monitor Tool – SP Toolbox Software
The A55 M.2 2280 comes with a free-download SSD health monitor tool – SP Toolbox Software, which is especially designed for you to easily monitor the current health status of a SSD. By such, you can run a performance test, get an overall health evaluation and check detailed information about your SSD, including used space on device, device temperature, total bytes written, S.M.A.R.T. status, erase count status and block numbers.
*Please download the software at SP Official Website.
Guaranteed Reliability and Stability
The A55 M.2 2280 supports TRIM, NCQ and S.M.A.R.T. command. Also, it ensures the stability and overall system reliability with the built-in automatic error correction (ECC), average rewriteable storage block technology (Wear Leveling) and fault block management (Bad Block Management).
The A55 M.2 2280 is backed by 3-year warranty.
*Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.
1 x Silicon Power A55 M.2 2280 Internal Solid State Drive
WD Blue SN550 500GB NVMe Internal SSD – Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, M.2 2280, 3D NAND, Up to 2,400 MB/s – WDS500G2B0C
- Boost your system’s performance with next-gen NVMe SSDs
- Over 4 times faster than our SATA SSDs
- Western Digital designed controller and firmware for optimized performance
- Western Digital SSD dashboard constantly monitors the health of your SSD
- NVMe drive not compatible with SATA interface
Put NVMe power at the heart of your PC for lightning-fast, ultra-responsive performance. The WD Blue SN550 NVMe SSD can deliver over 4 times the speed of our best SATA SSDs. Whether you’re working, creating, casual gaming or processing large amounts of data, take advantage of this powerful internal drive’s high speeds to do more, Faster. Available in capacities up to 1TB* in an affordable M.2 2280 form factor, there’s no time Like now to make the change to NVMe. | *1gb = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less, depending on operating environment.
WD_Black SN750 250GB NVMe Internal Gaming SSD – Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND – WDS250G3X0C
- An exclusive WD BLACK SSD dashboard with gaming mode improves game performance.
- Available in capacities ranging from 250GB to 2TB
- Ideal for enthusiasts building custom desktops or gaming rigs
- NVMe drive not compatible with SATA interface
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
The WD BLACK SN750 NV Me SSD delivers top-tier performance for gaming and hardware enthusiasts who are looking to build or upgrade their PC. The WD BLACK SN750 NV Me SSD rivals some of the best performing drives on the market to help give gamers that competitive edge. An exclusive WD BLACK SSD dashboard with gaming mode improves game performance
Lenovo V14 14’’ FHD (1920×1080) Anti-Glare Laptop PC, AMD Ryzen 5 4500U 2.3GHz, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB M.2 PCIe SSD, AMD Radeon Graphics, Bluetooth, Windows 10 Pro w/Tigology Mousepad
- 14-inch FHD (1920×1080) Anti-Glare Display, AMD Radeon Graphics, Tigology Mousepad Included
- 8G DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive, Dolby Atmos Audio w/ Stereo speakers
- AMD 6-Core Ryzen 5 4500U 2.3GHz Processor (up to 4.0GHz, 8MB Cache), HD webcam, 4-in-1 Memory card (SD Card, MultiMediaCard, SDHC Card, SDXC Card)
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, HDMI, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x Headphone/speaker/line-out jack, Non-Backlit Keyboard
- Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, Weighs 3.53 lbs, Up to 6 hours Battery Life, Color: Iron gray
Designed to become a helpful partner for everyday business, the Lenovo V14 ARE employs a 6-core AMD Ryzen processor for smooth multitasking, built-in TPM 2.0 for enhanced data security, Cortana voice assistant to get things done without the need to lift a finger, and a narrow-bezel 14″ display for brilliant viewing experience
Included: Tigology Mousepad
Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit
Display: 14-inch Full HD Anti-Glare (1920×1080) Non-Touch
Graphics: AMD Radeon Graphics
Processor: AMD 6-Core Ryzen 5 4500U 2.3GHz Processor (up to 4.0GHz, 8MB Cache)
Memory: 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 SDRAM
Solid State Drive: 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
Optical drive: None
Media drive: 4-in-1, supports SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC
Audio: Dolby Atmos Audio
Ports: 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1x Headphone output/Microphone input combo
Camera: Built-in HD 720p webcam
Wireless: 802.11 ac
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
Dimensions: 12.88″ x 9.49″ x 0.78″
Weight: 3.53 lbs
Battery: Up to 6 hours of battery life
Color: Iron Gray
Sabrent 256GB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive (SB-ROCKET-256)
- M.2 PCIe Gen3 x 4 Interface. Built to the PCIe 3.1 specification / NVMe 1.3 Compliant.
- Power Management Support for APST / ASPM / L1.2.
- Supports SMART and TRIM commands. Supports ONFi 2.3, ONFi 3.0, ONFi 3.2 and ONFi 4.0 interface.
- Advanced Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, and Over-Provision.
- All Sabrent SSDs come with FREE Sabrent Acronis True Image for Sabrent Software for easy Cloning. For those who require a specific sector size to clone their existing SSDs: A newly released Sabrent utility enables users to re-format the Rocket drive and choose the sector size of their liking, either 512-bytes or 4K bytes.
The Sabrent 256GB ROCKET NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive (SB-ROCKET-256) delivers all the advantages of flash disk technology with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface and it is fully compliant with the standard Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF), commonly known as M.2.
Based on 3D TLC NAND Flash memory, its Read speeds performance speeds can reach up to 3100 MB/s. Power consumption is much lower than traditional hard drives, making it the best embedded solution for new systems.
M.2 PCIe Gen3 x 4 Interface.
PCIe 3.1 Compliant / NVMe 1.3 Compliant.
Power Management Support for APST / ASPM / L1.2.
Supports SMART and TRIM commands. Supports ONFi 2.3, ONFi 3.0, ONFi 3.2 and ONFi 4.0 interface.
Advanced Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, and Over-Provision.
• 256GB NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD.
• User Manual.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 256 M2 Sdd For Laptop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy 256 M2 Sdd For Laptop, eg:
- What are Top 10 256 M2 Sdd For Laptop for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 256 M2 Sdd For Laptop to buy?
- What are Top Rated 256 M2 Sdd For Laptop to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) 256 M2 Sdd For Laptop?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for 256 M2 Sdd For Laptop.
- Before deciding to buy any 256 M2 Sdd For Laptop, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose 256 M2 Sdd For Laptop and What you should consider when buying the 256 M2 Sdd For Laptop and Where to Buy or Purchase the 256 M2 Sdd For Laptop. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 256 M2 Sdd For Laptop of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about 256 M2 Sdd For Laptop.