Best Vitamin Deficiency Test Kit
Nowadays, there are so many products of vitamin deficiency test kit in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for vitamin deficiency test kit in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings vitamin deficiency test kit which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
5Strands | Affordable Testing | Nutritional Deficiency Test | at Home Hair Analysis Kit | Tests Over 115 Nutritional Deficiencies | Key Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids | Results in 7-10 Days | 1 Pack
- 115 ITEMS TESTED:5Strands Affordable Testing provides the most comprehensive at home testing system. The NUTRITIONAL testing package will determine whether or not you are registering a nutritional deficiency for over 115+ items such as amino acids, vitamins, ionic minerals, and Omega 3. Nutritional Deficiencies are shown through joint pain, inflammation, skin irritation, headaches, poor immunity, etc.
myDNA Vitamins DNA Test – Personalize Your Daily Vitamin Intake. Only Take What Your Body Needs. Insights Cover Vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, Omega-3, Iron, Calcium & Folate
- Simple at-home-cheek-swab revealing personalized vitamin insights and recommendations
- Now analyzing 9 Micro nutrients: Vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, as well as Folate, Calcium, Iron and Omega-3
- Results ready two weeks after we receive your sample
- Easy to action food guide based on your DNA
- Access your insights on-the-go via your secure myDNA portal
Use your DNA to reveal your unique needs for vitamins and minerals
Get a deeper understanding of your body’s micro nutrient needs and make better choices about how you fuel your body.
We test 15 genetic markers that provide information regarding your needs for 9 micro nutrients including Vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, as well as Calcium, Folate, Iron and Omega-3
Unlock DNA Insights such as:
- Your liklihood for needing certain vitamins and minerals over others
- The likely impact your lifestyle might have on your vitamin and mineral needs
- Possible consequences of low levels for certain micro nutrients
- Actions you can take to meet your optimal vitamin and mineral needs
You receive clear results with an easy-to-action food guide to maintain optimal vitamin and mineral levels. Your vitamin insights are available 24/7 at the touch of a button on your secure myDNA portal.
How it works:
- Order a kit from Amazon or our website
- Swab the inside of your cheek using the tube in your kit
- Register online & Send your swab back to us
- Your Results are extracted by our lab and then published in your secure portal
- Start turning your DNA insights into Action with recipes and workouts personalized to your genetic results
Your reports and genetic data are your property. Results generated remain strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third parties without your consent.
ORIG3N Genetic Home Mini DNA Test Kit, Vitamins
- Genetic assessment designed to help you understand how your genes affect your body's production of vitamins.
- Categories include: vitamins.
- Contains 6 genes including: vitamin A (BCM01), vitamin B6 (NBPF3), vitamin B12 (FUT2), vitamin C (SLC23A1), vitamin D (GC), and vitamin E (RSU1).
- DNA Kit includes easy-to-follow instructions, cheek swab, and prepaid return envelope.
- Register online or download Orig3n's LifeProfile app and receive a personalized, in-depth report in 2-3 weeks with your unique nutrition genetic profile.
5Strands | Affordable Allergy & Intolerance Adult Test | at Home Environmental & Food Intolerance Kit | Tests for Over 350 Sensitivities & Allergens | Hair Analysis | Results in 1-2 Weeks | 1 Pack
- EXTENSIVE TESTING: 5Strands Affordable Testing provides the most comprehensive at home testing system on the market. The STANDARD ADULT testing package will test for over 300+ food intolerances and environmental allergens, plus 115 nutritional deficiencies. Some of the common intolerances that will be tested are most of the major proteins, grains, fruits, and vegetables, including gluten, milk, various nuts, eggs, soy, pumpkin, spinach, pollen, latex, cotton, leather, and cedar.
EverlyWell – at-Home Vitamin D and Inflammation Test – Learn if You are at Risk for Inflammation in Your Body (Not Available in MD,NY, NJ, RI)
5Strands | Household Pet Nutritional Deficiency Test Kit | at Home Nutrition Kit for Dogs, Cats, More | Tests Over 40 Supplemental Deficiencies | Vitamin, Amino Acids, Minerals |Hair Analysis
- One of the basic keys to helping your pet live a long, healthy life is to provide them with a proper nutrition plan. Most people are not nutrition experts and leave the formulating up to the pet food companies. Pet food companies often claim that their formulas are either designed or recommended by veterinarians and many have animal nutritionists on staff. If you feed your pet a commercial diet, are they getting everything they need?
Doctor’s Data Essential Elements and Heavy Metals Toxicity Test (22 Elements and 17 Toxins)
- Noninvasive Hair Home Test Kit, Requiring Only .25 Grams of Hair
- No Worry of Losing Too Much Hair with This Test!
- Receive Results in Approximately 2 to 4 Business Days from Receipt of Sample Collection
- Tests for 39 Toxic and Essential Elements Using the Best Elemental Analysis Techniques Available through ICP-MS Testing
- Includes Pre-Paid Sample Return Label and Laboratory Analysis - No Additional Fees Required!
Toxic & Essential Hair Elements Test
ORIG3N Genetic Home DNA Test Kit, Nutrition
- Genetic assessment designed to help you understand how your body responds to nutrition.
- Categories include: food sensitivity, food breakdown, hunger and weight, and vitamins.
- Contains 24 genes including: alcohol tolerance (ALDH2), caffeine metabolism (CYP1A2), lactose intolerance (MCM6), weight regain (ADIPOQ), vitamin A (BCM01), vitamin B12 (FUT2), vitamin D (GC), folate levels (MTHFR), and more.
- DNA Kit includes easy-to-follow instructions, cheek swab, and prepaid return envelope. Register online or download Orig3n's LifeProfile app and receive a personalized, in-depth report in 2-3 weeks with your unique nutrition genetic profile.
Genetic DNA Test Vitamin Deficiency
Mineral Hair Analysis Test – at-Home Nutritional Test – Learn Your Nutrient Deficiencies, Excesses & Imbalances + Get Your Metabolic Profile & Customized Recommendations to Improve Nutritional Health
Mineralife’s mineral hair analysis test is an at home, mail in test kit that provides a road map to help you lead a healthier life. By analyzing the content levels of 36 minerals and 27 element ratios in your hair, you will better understand possible nutrient deficiencies, excesses and imbalances to optimize your supplement regimen and guide you toward better nutritional health.
In addition, you’ll receive your metabolic profile analysis, insight into your metabolic trends, and a customized dietary and supplement recommendation to optimize your health. Mineral levels and ratios discovered through the hair mineral analysis test provide actionable insight for:
+ Nutritional deficiencies, excesses and imbalances
+ Inflammatory tendencies
+ Endocrine function
+ Metabolic profile
+ Heavy metal toxicity
+ Dietary recommendations to optimize metabolic function
+ Suggestions supplementation to improve overall health.
Your easy to understand results summary provides unique insight into your nutritional biochemistry and recommendations are specifically designed according to your metabolic type, age, sex and mineral status.
Why Should You Test Mineral Levels?
Minerals are the fundamental building blocks of life. Minerals are essential for virtually every metabolic reaction within the body from the breakdown of food and the production of energy, to the formation of new cells for hair, blood and other tissue, from the contraction of muscles to the electrical transmission along nerve cells. Understanding the mineral levels within your body provides a road map to your health.
Why Test Hair instead of Blood, Saliva or Urine?
With the average rate of hair growth, mineral hair testing detects levels from the last 3+ months providing more robust insight into nutrient levels and metabolic patterns over time.
Stop guessing about your nutritional program and start optimizing your health!
Hair Mineral Analysis
Best vitamin deficiency test kit: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy